NovoVoice is a state-of-the-art digital dictation system that enables in-depth location-free management of the entire transcription process. Using NovoVoice, physicians and other professionals can dictate and digitally capture complex reports, automatically assign voice files for transcription and track all details of document production.
NovoVoice makes transcription easy
Because NovoVoice captures dictation digitally, files can be accessed wherever the user’s network is available. Dictation stored on other media also can easily be transferred into the system over a network connection. NovoVoice enables industry-leading tracking and measurement of transcriber and recorder activities at a high level of detail to utilize this information for productivity assessment and workload management.
NovoVoice offers the following benefits ...
- Digital recordings: compatible with handheld recorders and supports popular formats
- Users: recorders, listeners, administrators, and managers
- User settings and hardware preferences such as foot Pedal and hand controlled devices
- User groups: transcribers and recorders can be grouped to share resources
- Set the speed of recording playback (up to 3x the original speed)
- Record using any digital format (e.g. wav, mp3)
- Assign priority to recordings (ex: high priority)
- Assign recordings to one or more listeners
- Recall recordings for amendment.