Get More Work Done Faster
NovoPath 360 provides pathologists with an easy-to-use LIS system that is proven to get more done in fewer clicks.
Easily review specimen data, order new slides, collaborate on cases, and release reports in seconds.
It has never been easier to find, review, diagnose and release cases before. See why pathologists prefer the NovoPath 360 LIS system:
- Easily attach images directly to a case
- Collaborate with pathologists across the hall or in another state
- Save a case at any stage
- Customize reports how you like them
- Release cases in seconds
- Pre-configured diagnostic codes and descriptions
- Rich- text formatting
- Quickly move from one screen to the next without having to wait
Reduce IT Complexity
Sleep easier at night knowing your LIS System is fully powered by NovoPath 360.
Delivered as a SaaS model and backed by Microsoft, you'll never again experience unexpected downtimes.
Security will always be a top priority for any CIO that is why we've designed our LIS platform to keep external hackers at bay but also maintain internal balance.
- Configurable security policies
- User-based profiles and settings
- Complete audit trail
- Two-factor authentication
- SOC2 certified
- SSO support
- 2FA support
Ensure Fast and Accurate Results
NovoPath 360 ensures your clients are satisfied with fast and accurate results.
Our easy-to-use LIS system empowers you to remain compliant, manage day-to-day production operations, monitor performance, and track results against targets.
Ensure your running a well-oiled lab with NovoPath 360.
- Easily understand where any case is at any point of the process
- Complete hassle-free audits
- Identify bottlenecks faster
- Automatically manage pathologist workflows
360° View of Your Lab
NovoPath 360 provides a comprehensive view of each case, stage, and operation. Easily and quickly track TATs, bottlenecks, workloads, errors, and every detail within the workflow to reduce errors and operational inefficiencies enabling you to grow in style.
- Pre-built dashboards and reports
- Automatic case distribution
- End-to-end specimen tracking from accession to storage
- Ensure quality throughout all the aspects of the laboratory operation with barcoded labels for requisitions, slides, and cassettes
- Automated stainer interfaces to help reduce redundancy