Diagnose More Cases with the Most Trusted Anatomic Pathology Software
Effortlessly support modern-day laboratory operations with the most comprehensive cloud-based pathology lab reporting software that supports anatomic workflows including ancillary molecular testing.
South Bend Medical Foundation cuts TAT by 6 hours per case
Discover how South Bend Medical Foundation transitioned from their traditional on-premises LIS to NovoPath 360, SaaS-Based LIS, resulting in a 50% reduction in workflow steps and a decrease of 6 hours per case in turnaround time (TAT).
OUR PATHOLOGY LAB SOFTWARE POWERING THE ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY LABORATORIES OF TOMORROW
Perform Anatomic and Molecular Tests from a Single Case With The Anatomic Pathology LIS
Power end-to-end workflow efficiency for all histology workflows.
Drive gynecologic and non-gynecologic workflow efficiency.
Provide rapid diagnosis for diseases of the blood and related tissues.
Expedite test orders pathology results, and reimbrustments.
What NovoPath 360 Clients Say!
ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEM TO RUN AN EFFICIENT LAB
Less Clicks + Streamlined Workflows = Faster Diagnoses
NovoPath’s Anatomic Pathology LIS is the ultimate laboratory information system for diagnostics labs. It connects every part of your lab on one simple yet powerful platform. Accessible from anywhere and updated in real-time, NovoPath gives everyone on your team the right tools to diagnose more cases fast and accurately.
We understand what makes an anatomic laboratory efficient, scalable, and successful. Our Pathology software doesn’t simply increase efficiency by deploying automation; we generate insightful patient reports, facilitate workflow adjustments and drive innovation by letting you get on with urgent, specialized work.
The Most Comprehensive Anatomic Pathology Software Available
NovoPath 360 is an award-winning anatomic pathology LIS. With a full set of comprehensive capabilities and tools, out-of-the-box workflows, seamless interoperability, and 24×7 support, NovoPath 360 is trusted by 100s of labs.
Power your anatomic pathology lab with the most robust set of capabilities of our pathology lab reporting software; order entry, OCR, batch label printing, hands-free grossing, whole-slide imagining, accession to storage specimen tracking, automatic case distribution, fully customizable reports, and ancillary molecular testing.
New Drivers Pushing Beyond Cloud to SaaS-Based Laboratory Information Systems
Comprehensive Anatomic Pathology Software
On-Demand Scalability in Pathology LIS Systems- Add Anatomic or Molecular Specialties
- Capture results with one key entry for multiple fields including diagnosis, microscopic description, comments, and billing codes
- Electronic CAP Cancer checklists are available
- Setup automatic flagging for malignancy, cancer reporting, and other custom categories
- Automatically attach outside results to the case/patient report to render on the final integrated report
- Rules to drive client preferred specimen processing protocols that are handled externally via paper trails
- Perform routine Pap smear samples using CAP built-in guidelines
- Enable multi-tier QA sign-out (cytotec, senior tech, pathologist) and automatically flag for QA based upon lab procedures
- Easily build rules to reflex molecular testing based on the Pap smear results
- Leverage barcodes and easy-to-use touch-screen monitors, thereby decreasing the technologist’s need for computer interaction time to report GYN cases
NovoPath's versatile pathology lab reporting software allows Histology labs to operate with a lean process flow using our specimen tracking system which not only tracks custody of specimen materials but also provides quality measures to ensure specimen handling meets your lab protocols.
- Track materials from check-in through slide and block archival.
- Real-time updates are available for techs as soon as stains are ordered by a pathologist
- Batch sign out cases for a faster release process
- Diagnostic library drives ICD protocols based upon specimen source entered
- Keep single diagnosis codes but drive different billing charges based upon the specimen source
- Complete a full comprehensive case – one accession with multiple tests including biopsies, karyotyping, FISH, flow cytometry, molecular, etc.
- Easier and more accurate data entry that allows you to import multiple images and scatter plots
- Tests have separate pending lists and can be signed out at different personal throughout the case processing
- Autoload staining protocols based upon specimen sources added which ease the stress of maintaining this manually in the LIS
- Have detailed and illustrated organ maps on patient reports
- Detailed and illustrated organ maps on patient report template (Partin and Han tables included as well)
- Ready to build accession protocols to allow users to enter in multiple parts with a single click
Find Out More About NovoPath's Anatomic Pathology LIS
NovoPath is redefining what an anatomic pathology laboratory information system is. Our SaaS platform enables anatomic pathology labs around the world to automate, track, simplify and complete complex cases from hemes to derm faster than ever before.
We are raising the bar with one-of-a-kind capabilities helping labs accession, diagnose and generate fully customizable reports faster. Our clients are increasing case reviews, reducing operating costs, and establishing customer loyalty.