Business Development Representative
At NovoPath, we are looking for a fast learner, and self-starter willing to work in a team environment and become a pivotal member of the Business Development Team.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role will support NovoPath’s continued growth goals and initiatives. The BDR will become a product knowledge expert while focusing on building the pipeline, identifying key decision-makers, and assisting Account Executives to help drive new sales at NovoPath.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work hand in hand with marketing and sales to generate a new quality pipeline with prospects
- Perform cold outreach to meet BDR monthly objectives leveraging email, phone calls, social media, etc.
- Follow up and inbound leads to meet monthly objectives
- Maintain a clean database by updating and populating as new information is available
- Evangelize and educate our prospecting customers about our LIS platform
- Research, develop and maintain relationships with our target prospects
- Leveraging some of the best sales tools in the industry, Salesforce, Gong, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Execute successful software sales process from initial discovery to a qualified pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Have at least 6 months to a year of experience
- Proven track record of success
Great to Have:
– Previous experience working for a SaaS organization.