NovoPath 360 Winter 2022 Release: Empowering Precision Medicine
Over the past couple of months, we have been working hard to develop new and value-adding capabilities for NovoPath 360, the leader in cloud-based laboratory information systems.
Here at NovoPath, we work hard to keep the standard of LIS systems high. We are proud to keep raising that bar by empowering the advancements of precision medicine with our new features, workflows, and capabilities.
NovoPath 360 now provides laboratories with an effortless way to add ancillary molecular tests to any surgical workflow from a single case, producing one report for all tests. Our clients can now quickly expand their diagnoses to assist with personalized therapies from the following diagnostic techniques:
- Lab Developed Tests
In addition, to reducing turnaround times and enabling better care, NovoPath 360 provides automatic continuous reporting that gives laboratories the option of releasing reports as soon as they are done and automatically compiling tests results once all testing is created in the final report, eradicating the need to develop addendums, and manually combine reports.
Oh, but wait there is more…
- Single Case, Single Report: Within NovoPath 360 LIS, labs can now create a single accession for a specimen and perform a multitude of tests from a single case, and automatically combine test results.
- Preconfigured Workflows: Out of the box, pre-configured workflows developed from 30+ years of best practices.
- Role-Based Permissions: Security continues to remain top of the mind with NovoPath’s role-based security that restricts and allows access to the LIS based on a user’s authorization level.
- Customizable Experience: Laboratory admins can customize the experience for users by adding, editing, renaming, reordering, and deleting fields within the application to reflect the lab’s specific workflow.
- Advanced Admin Area: NovoPath 360 SaaS-based platform puts the power back into the hands of the lab with intuitive and robust self-service capabilities to create fields, configure reports, or even views any time they need to – without the need to contact NovoPath.
We know you’ll love this update, and we can’t wait to show it to you, view it now!
Watch the demo and see exactly how your lab can:
- Enable precision medicine with increased insights to better understand diseases
- Become attractive to new clients
- Reduce turnaround times
- Create your own customizations and more.